Feel the romance of a classic Venetian experience with a serenaded gondola ride through Venice's famed canals, capped off by dinner at a renowned local eatery.
Settle into a traditional gondola boat for a 30-minute ride through the Grand Canal and some of the city's smaller waterways, while musicians provide a passionate soundtrack of Italian ballads.
Settle in for the ride as your gondolier skill fully navigates the boat along Venice’s famous Grand Canal using a long wooden oar. Admire the historic homes, palazzos and cathedrals that line the canal as you travel along with a flotilla of several other gondolas. Head through some of the city’s smaller canals where you’ll pass under bridges and get a glimpse of quieter, charming backstreets. Adding to the enchanting atmosphere, a skilled opera singer and musician (usually an accordion or guitar player) will ride aboard one of the gondolas in your group and serenade you with classic Italian ballads.
At the end of your 30-minutes ride, disembark at the picturesque Campo Santa Maria del Giglio and in few steps you reach your second destination: a traditional Venetian restaurant, where you will savour an authentic Venetian meal in a restaurant located close to Saint Marks, which offers traditional and international cuisine.
1st April - 31st October
gondola serenade 18:30
1st November - 31st March
gondola serenade 15:30
• Designated seating arranged by Gondolier due to balance of boat; you may be seated on a step which is one of the seating areas on the gondola;
• The gondola ride holds a maximum of 6 passengers. Please note this is not a private gondola ride;
• The musicians will be divided on every seventh gondola;
• This activity is not suitable if you have limited mobility or with wheelchair;
• Please advise us if you prefer a fish menù or meat menù;
• Bring an umbrella in case of rain, these are not provided;
• The tour operates rain or shine; only in severe weather conditions this tour will be cancelled.
PLEASE PRINT TWICE YOUR VOUCHER
• one copy for the gondoliers for the serenade tour
• one copy for the restaurant for the dinner
Classical Gondola ride, Saint Marks Basiilca and the Doges Palace Combination City Tour in Venice with professional guide
A guided walking tour that ends with a hot capuccino and a typical venetian Carnival cake 'frittelle'
A great alternative to the generally slow night life of Venice, and one of the best ways to meet fellow travellers from around the world
During your private gondola ride in Venice, appreciate the beauty, of this unique city built on water
The perfect way to appreciate Venice from the water on this classical shared Gondola ride
Discover the Doge's Venice on this combined tour visiting first the Doge's Palace, and the external of Saint Marks and the square
Explore the Doge's Palace, once the heart of political power and still today, one of the most important buildings in Venice
A walking city tour to experience a lesser-known Venice, and learn about what it is really like to live in this unique city