A visit to Venice is not complete unless you take a gondola serenade down the world famous Grand Canal.
Enjoy a relaxing evening cruising down many hidden canals so small you can literally touch the palazzos and breath in the Italian culture all the while being cradled in the atmosphere unique only to Venice.
This tour is special in that you will have local musicians along to serenade you with the traditional romantic music of Italy. You wont find this with the many other gondola rides offered in Venice.
This is not a private tour, so you will have others along to make it all the more festive and fun!
• This tour is not guided, although the gondolier may chat and give you some local history
• Shared gondola with max. 6 people per gondola
• Children are free only if they don't occupy an own seat on the gondola
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible
• Tour runs rain or shine
• Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
• For each flotilla (about 6 gondolas) the singer and the musician will be in the center of the row so everyone can hear the music
Classical Gondola ride, Saint Marks Basiilca and the Doges Palace Combination City Tour in Venice with professional guide
A guided walking tour that ends with a hot capuccino and a typical venetian Carnival cake 'frittelle'
A great alternative to the generally slow night life of Venice, and one of the best ways to meet fellow travellers from around the world
During your private gondola ride in Venice, appreciate the beauty, of this unique city built on water
The perfect way to appreciate Venice from the water on this classical shared Gondola ride
Discover the Doge's Venice on this combined tour visiting first the Doge's Palace, and the external of Saint Marks and the square
Explore the Doge's Palace, once the heart of political power and still today, one of the most important buildings in Venice
A walking city tour to experience a lesser-known Venice, and learn about what it is really like to live in this unique city