Experience an unforgettable enchanted evening of fine dining, opera, entertainment and dancing till the early morning in a medieval Glass Cathedral The Glass Cathedral Presents: The Santa Chiara Glass Slippers Masquerade Ball
Experience an unforgettable enchanted evening of fine dining, opera, entertainment and dancing till the early morning in a medieval Glass Cathedral
The Glass Cathedral Presents:
The Santa Chiara Glass Slippers Masquerade Ball “A Carnival Fairy Tale”
Friday, February 21st 2020
The Venice Carnival is an unforgettable event worth experiencing at least once in a lifetime.
Our masquerade ball will transport you Into A Fairy Tale.
A place without time but filled with Magic, Romance and Desire.
Fantastic colors, costumes and a spectacular glass blowing performance.
Our music will start from the 18th century and finish with an international DJ set.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall which is the fairest Ball of them all?
• Welcome drink starting at 20:00
• Glass Blowing Show “Love in Glass” with 2 international glass masters create a unique Artistic Glass Sculpture in front of you
• Fantasia of appetizers
• Access to the Noble Floor “Ca' Rezzonico” for the Royal Dinner at 21:00, during the dinner there will be various performing artists
• Open Bar with free Prosecco, beer and soft drinks (super-alcoholic drinks are € 10,00 each) accompanied with Frittole and Galani
• Grand Masquerade Ball with International DJ set until 03.00am
The Glass Slipper’s Ball will be an unforgettable evening and offers something for everyone, whether you attend our Royal Dinner served on our amazing Ca' Rezzonico noble floor or if you decide to join us for the After Dinner Party.
A journey through the centuries, we will start with classical music from the 17th and 18th centuries and will heat things up in our Furnace with a DJ set keeping you dancing until 3.00 am
ROYAL DINNER TICKET
€ 260,00 per person
AFTER DINNER PARTY TICKET
€ 90,00 per person
How to reach the meeting point:
• FREE TRANSFER
- Departure from Fondamente Nove at 7:45 pm
(Dock A - stop to Burano)
- Return at 02:30 am to Fondamente Nove, Tre Archi or San Giuliano Park
• PUBLIC BOAT ACTV:
For people wishing to make their own way to the venue from Fondamente Nove you can catch the vaporetto public boat No. 4.1 - 4.2 in the direction of "Murano" and get off of the water bus at "Colonna", the first stop on the island of Murano.
From the boat platform, follow the street that runs slightly to the right and turns inside of the island along the canal, this is Fondamenta dei Vetrai.
Cross the first bridge on the right, turn right at the foot of the bridge go forward until you pass through the large metal gates and take the first street on the left.
The Ex Chiesa di Santa Chiara will be on your left.
For further details send us an email -> firstname.lastname@example.org
21 (Friday) 20:00 - 22 (Saturday) 03:00
Ex Chiesa di Santa Chiara
Ex Chiesa di Santa Chiara